Your Favorite Shoes

ECCO Golf Street love the fact I can wear them on/off the course. Comfortable, lightweight and stylin'

I just bought a pair of icons with boa and i love them. only worn them about 5 times so far so i can't comment on durability but they are a beautiful pair of shoes and i find it awesome that i don't have to bend over and tie my shoes. i only paid $80 for em so as long as they last me a year or two i don't mind if the lacing gets loose.

The Tour 360s absolutely are the best. Have always had the Powerbands which are comfortable but nothing compared to the 360s!

most comfortable golf shoe i've ever had.......Dawgs Golf shoes

I have found that when it comes to any athletic shoe, Adidas always fits me well...I have 2 pairs...my latest pair was bought on clearance for $11....damn, I love my deals.....

I have used the BOA Footjoys the past three seasons. They look really sharp, especially the tour models. However I recently went back to the normal Dryjoys because the mechanism has locked up in each of my three pairs. Probably my favorite golf shoe ever (walking or riding), but the faulty BOA system just doesn't cut it.

Adidas 4.0

I just got a pair of MyJoy Icons (customized with Clemson tiger paw and orange saddle) and after three rounds I am starting to understand why these are so expensive. The memory foam really shaped to my foot and they are the most comfortable shoes I own (not just golf shoes - all of my shoes). Up until now I always spent $60 or less on shoes, so the difference is pretty drastic.

adidas traxion at present although a new pair will be needed soon.

Puma PGs, sadly no longer made, just bought my third pair which were extremely hard to find. Most comfortable shoe I have ever worn golfing and the only shoe I will walk 18 in. Don't know what I will do when these wear out, thankfully they are well made and should last a while.

I love my Footjoy Dryjoys. Looking at picking up another pair. The two pair of adiddas I have owned wore holes on the fabric inside the shoe in less than a year.

Finally just got a pair of Golf Shoes! FootJoys! Contour series, my local store went through about 15 different pairs and these babies are the bomb! I will post a pic later!

i am trying to get my hands on a pair of adidas tour 360 sport in white but no joy yet. i'm wearing white adipure's at the moment unreal shoe's

I present you with the best shoe in golf today...
41L0SNL2K-L.jpg

Last edited:
Huge fan of these! It's like a running shoe and light...my current shoes are leather and get hot during summer rounds so i can't wait to wear these this weekend!
306819_im_____0_gsi

My favorite is the Adidas Tour 360 4.0. I really like the Adipures, but I can't swallow spending that much on a shoe. The 4.0 is the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn and I love the styling. The ThinTech system might be a bit over-hyped, but you can't get past the quality of the shoe. It's a fantastic platform to hit stripes down the middle or shanks OB. :)

Footjoy Contour. Didn't need any breaking in and feel like a dream since day 1. Can't go wrong!

I have always been a nike guy. I have tried the adidas and the footjoys but have always gone back to a nike pair. I think they fit me the best.

I have always been a nike guy. I have tried the adidas and the footjoys but have always gone back to a nike pair. I think they fit me the best.

I've had similar results. I've tried others, but always come back to my Nike's.

I have had good luck with the Ecco shoes. Most recently the Ecco Biom shoes have become the most comfortable shoes that I own. I have a couple of other Ecco pairs and they have all been great for me. I have no arches whatsoever so shoes are a big deal to me.

I do have one pair of Adipures. The fit has been OK, not as comfortable as the Eccos. The combination of the shoe design and the soft spike system used by Adidas provides good grip but really cakes up. One of the trade offs I tend to look at with shoes is the quality of the grip against how quickly material like sod and other stuff gets stuck in the spikes. I really have to stay ahead of the Adipures especially if it is a bit damp out as the soles will be completely covered in gunk in no time.

They are decent though. I like to toss them on for a change to the wear and tear on my feet. Again I have no arches so my feet can really start to complain if I am not careful.

I have never had any luck with FootJoys but have not tried them in a dogs age because of that. Nike has been great for me in basketball shoes. Can't say as I have ever tried their golf shoes.

The pro shop had these Callaway XTT LT Saddle 2011 on the clearance rack so I picked them up for a good price and so far I like them. They seem to run true to size and feel very comfortable. Next pair of shoes will be the Addidas 360 4.0.

View attachment 2678.

Back