Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the police not going to check this out? I would think it would be fairly simple to match up the cars as far as the impact area on each and the color transfer from each to the other. Maybe I watch too much CSI, but this seems simple to me.

well he started to go look at mine before we told him that wasn't a car to worry about. I'm a big sherlock holmes fan, so I was trying to figure it all out on the scene haha

Let us know if anything is ever resolved, I think it will just end with the insurance payment unless the insurance company themselves decide to investigate.

Let us know if anything is ever resolved, I think it will just end with the insurance payment unless the insurance company themselves decide to investigate.

yeah that is the most likely outcome.

This is an extremely odd post. I'm just perplexed.

It was my rant - this is the rant of the day thread correct? There are some things about this society we live in that most people seem to be oblivious of so just chalk it up to me not being overly conformist. I do not need to explain it or make excuses for it to anyone.

Reactions: JB
I'm just picturing...this going on... except with your R11.

This does not help my anxious waiting state! :nailbiting:

This does not help my anxious waiting state! :nailbiting:

If it makes you feel any better they returned the car in pristine condition.

It was my rant - this is the rant of the day thread correct? There are some things about this society we live in that most people seem to be oblivious of so just chalk it up to me not being overly conformist. I do not need to explain it or make excuses for it to anyone.

You are correct in that it is the rant of the day thread. We also have a Tiger Issues thread and twenty other threads about him. Sorry for saying it's odd. I've just never seen somebody write than many words in this thread about Tiger.

Why do I keep wanting to buy the TM Pentas? I know I'm not a good enough golfer to notice the difference. I also know that it's not the solution to my game but for some stupid reason I keep wanting to buy a dozen or 3? Maybe I should stop going to Golftown at lunch or GG after work :(

well he started to go look at mine before we told him that wasn't a car to worry about. I'm a big sherlock holmes fan, so I was trying to figure it all out on the scene haha

You need to call Lieutenant Dan... isn't he on CSI: NY now? :D

Sunday I caught up with another single on hole #2 who I thought would have been long gone. I hit my tee shot, ride up to it and spot this other guy on the other side of the fairway. Dudes sitting in his cart just off the fairway a bit stuck in the mud. For one I was glad my tee shot drew over to the left away from him and didnt hit him. So I ride over to help him get out of the mud. I figure if I stand in front of the cart the back wheels wont spit mud all over me and I'll be safe. Nope, I had mud on my hat, my vintage THP shirt, behind my ear and on my leg. But he got out. Never had to help someone out of the mud in a golf car before. Motocycles and trucks yes but not a golf cart.

I need to find another way to occupy my time at work. I"m soooooo bored right now. Cruising Ebay is incredibly dangerous. I got enough discipline not to end the day owing hundreds of dollers to PayPal. But there's tons of stuff for like $10-$15 bucks that's just a click away. I almost bought a few old beat up putters to add to the living room collection just now.

Sunday I caught up with another single on hole #2 who I thought would have been long gone. I hit my tee shot, ride up to it and spot this other guy on the other side of the fairway. Dudes sitting in his cart just off the fairway a bit stuck in the mud. For one I was glad my tee shot drew over to the left away from him and didnt hit him. So I ride over to help him get out of the mud. I figure if I stand in front of the cart the back wheels wont spit mud all over me and I'll be safe. Nope, I had mud on my hat, my vintage THP shirt, behind my ear and on my leg. But he got out. Never had to help someone out of the mud in a golf car before. Motocycles and trucks yes but not a golf cart.

Do people not look before they drive? Might not be such a good idea to put a cart into a soggy piece of earth...
Oh wait that would be common sense, which perished a few years back.

I need to find another way to occupy my time at work. I"m soooooo bored right now. Cruising Ebay is incredibly dangerous. I got enough discipline not to end the day owing hundreds of dollers to PayPal. But there's tons of stuff for like $10-$15 bucks that's just a click away. I almost bought a few old beat up putters to add to the living room collection just now.

Just be happy you're not on slickdeals...so many little cheap things posted up from meritline that you justify by saying...blah it's only $2 shipped why not...

Just be happy you're not on slickdeals...so many little cheap things posted up from meritline that you justify by saying...blah it's only $2 shipped why not...

+1 Slickdeals = you better have some wallet control

+1 Slickdeals = you better have some wallet control

great, thanks guys......
now I got three internet windows running....:banghead:

Do people not look before they drive? Might not be such a good idea to put a cart into a soggy piece of earth...
Oh wait that would be common sense, which perished a few years back.

No kiddin. I was thinking the exact same thing. I wanted to drive up and say something like "well well princess, what did you go and do?" but I didnt. With all the rain we've had you have to be careful where you drive those things. And thats if its not cart path only.

great, thanks guys......

:banghead:

Sorry I guess that's like saying "There is water over there but don't worry about hitting it."

:banghead:

Sorry I guess that's like saying "There is water over there but don't worry about hitting it."

haha don't worry about it. I would have found it sooner or later, after I exhausted Ebay, Amazon, Woot, and a couple other places.

great, thanks guys......

Haha, I can see it now... I'll ask you in a couple of weeks how many hard drives you have bought.

Haha, I can see it now... I'll ask you in a couple of weeks how many hard drives you have bought.

hahaha you don't even know. Back at home I got not 1, not 2, but 3 External Hard Drives still sitting in their original boxes because I got them for pennies off a site 8 months ago. Don't need them at all what so ever, All I remember was that they were cheaper then the shipping cost.

You are correct in that it is the rant of the day thread. We also have a Tiger Issues thread and twenty other threads about him. Sorry for saying it's odd. I've just never seen somebody write than many words in this thread about Tiger.

For some reason when I search for threads I am not getting what I am looking for. I will search more thoroughly next time. I have no problem with an admin moving this or any other post to a more appropriate thread, not sure why anyone else would really care though.

Ugg! Had this bloody nose since I stepped out of the shower at 4:30am and it's 8:15am...got a little blood on the work shirt too. Need a Tide pen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back